Friday, January 6, 2012

Valentines Day will be here soon!

Happy Friday!!

This is the kids first week back at school after Christmas Break and I feel like its been a crazy week of running and doing things. Glad its Friday!

Its hard to believe there is only about 5 weeks until Valentines Day, I already feel like 2012 is whizzing by! So today I wanted to highlight some of my favorite Valentines Designs that we have available now for ordering on our website
www.hannahstutus.com. I love any occasion that I can do creative things for a party I already have planned the little things I am making for my 1st graders and Preschoolers Class Parties I'll show those ideas perhaps next week.

This is lollipop sweetheart such a sweet mix of hot pink and red, the adorable bloomers are available at
www.bellaclairebaby.com

This next set of pictures is Sweetheart and its a mix of red, black and white great for some of those team sports colors after the Valentines occasion!









One of my personal favorites thats perfect for all year long is the Hot ZEbra Frills its very very popular!







Next is Sweet Thing its adorable and Ms R is just as cute as can be posing!








Hav e a great weekend I know we have a busy one planned we are working on a headboard project using a panel door and I plan to paint my laundry room so lots to do in between the 3 kids!




No comments: