Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A little sweetness for Valentines!

Good Morning Followers:

This morning I went out to get a few things and well its only 3 days after Christmas but you better believe that Valentines Day Cards are already out! I know I have already started to pin ideas from cards, kids party set ups and favors for Valentines Day. So I wanted to share this sweet tutu picture with you today. This is chocolate sweetness its three shades of pink with some chocolate and a chocolate ribbon bow on the waist. I love the vintage looking seat that was used in this picture. The talented Katie Christy Photography photographed this tutu check her out on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Katie-Christy-Photography/135292799469 I love all the props Katie uses she is super creative and one BUSY BUSY mom!!! So go and become a fan of her page.

To order this adorable tutu go to our main page at www.hannahstutus.com !!



No comments: